- Only tournament registrations can be created this way, not other registration types.
- Divisions need to be built first.
Step 2: Click the Registration tab and then select Settings. Enter the following information:
- Enter the Team Registration Name.
- Select the Team Registration Open Date/Time.
- Select the Team Registration Close Date/Time.
- Select the Waiver checkbox if you want the registrants to electronically sign a waiver during registration. If selected, enter the waiver text in the text box.
- Enter the name used for the Electronic Signature.
Step 4: Select who pays the Processing Fee:
- Select Pass to Team if you want the fee to be added to the tournament registration price as a separate line item.
- Select Tournament Absorbs if you want your organization to pay the processing fee. It will be deducted from the tournament registration price prior to deposit. No line item will be displayed.
Step 6: In the Team Roster Settings section, select the Limit Roster Sizes check box if you want to limit the amount of players per team. If selected, enter the number of players per team.
Step 7: In the Roster Close Date/Time, select when the team roster will be closed.
Step 8: In the Divisions section, select which division(s) to enable for the registration. Add the Team Registration price per Division.
Step 9: Click Create Registration. The registration URL now appears in the Registration Information section. You will need to Enable the registration before people can view it.
- To disable the registration click the Disable Registration button.
- To view the registration form online click the View Registration button.
- To request registration form changes, click the Request Form Changes button to complete the form request.